Aromatherapy uses plant materials and aromatic plant oils, including essential oils, and other aroma compounds for improving psychological or physical well-being. It can be offered as a complementary therapy or as a form of alternative medicine
- ✓ Deep Relaxation and stress reduction.
- ✓ Relief of muscle tension and stiffness.
- ✓ Better circulation and improve posture.
- ✓ Relax state of alertness.
- ✓ Reduced mental stress; a calmer mind.
- ✓ Increased capacity for clearer thinking.
- ✓ Satisfying the need for caring.
- ✓ Enhanced well-being and self image.